ADD My Page Easy Here

Wednesday, July 14, 2010


I have to say that I love to change my profile picture in sl. Do you? It seems to me I change it around every 5 - 6 months. I often change my house and shop build as well. I guess it's when my friends are mostly staying offline and I have listened to all the live sl music I can for a while. Not sure if it's a bad habit or not or does it mean I can't leave things alone. Well anyway these are the latest pics I am in the process of uploading and add this time.








Now I am also in the process of changing my RL look as in Australia we will be coming into summer in the next few months and oh lordy have I eaten way too much in the cooler months..yes, yes I have. Well they do say a change is as good as a holiday.. hmm think a holiday would be nice too.!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_234x60