ADD My Page Easy Here

Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Little on the Dark Side today may cause a little ... Pandemonium @ Legion

So you are feeling a little dark.. A little creepy.. who needs to wait till Halloween to visit some scary spots?? Not me that's for sure. This sim has some great spots to hide. It's dark and mysterious but with a little bit of fun added to it. Get your fortune told and some other fair ground games around. There are also some pose balls should the mood hit you to snuggle in the darkness and stillness of this spot. Have your sound on it adds to the whole feeling. I loved it here. Go check it out. Also I only used my windlight settings here and hardly edited the photos at all I love that when sl ain't being so ugh to me and pixelating my pics too much lol but then my computer sucks! :P









icon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_234x60