ADD My Page Easy Here

Monday, August 15, 2011

Squatt !!!

Poses out today at my marketplace shop. Squatt and Squatts they are available for medium/tall avatars or short avatars as I have set the heights different so you can just play the animation in sl without the need to put these into pose balls as sometimes the sits/kneeling pose don't work as well with the shorter avatars.

Also I have used the poses together to show people how two single pose can make for couple poses so you can have a incredible amount of looks for your photos with putting two poses together to make your own looks and adding more for group shots etc. All my poses are Copy/Modify and NO TRANSFER.

Have a great time in sl and thanks for reading my Blog stay happy :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_234x60