ADD My Page Easy Here

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Issues

Just a quick note to let people know that during this time of transition from the old x-street to the new beta version some of my items may not be currently available on the new beta version of x-street. I am currently a little busy in rl and I will get to fixing up all the problems within the next few weeks. If you have seen something on my blog page and you can't purchase it off x-street beta please send me a notecard and I will sell the item directly. There are a heap more poses at my stores at the moment than are on x-street also please go and have a look and I also have a zombie ao currently out go check out my mainstore for more things to see and also the tp to the dance area. Awesome music there 24/7 and pretty private most times at the moment.

We have school holidays here in Vic,Australia so I will popping on sl on and off for very short amounts of time till I get back in my normal routine. Have a great few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_234x60