ADD My Page Easy Here

Friday, September 10, 2010

Some Things I Like about SL..........

1> Group gifts and Free things :- You have to love good quality free things. I wish I got so many free things in RL.

Group Gifts/Freebies/Lucky Chair

 Skin: Miasnow / Summer Tan Lite Group
Hair:  Miel / Tue Group
Top: Shampoo / Furyl blouse Group
Bag: Orta / Store opening gift
Bracelet & Necklace: =^^= Miao Group/Instore free
Jeans: Fri.day / Iunno HairFair 2010 sample box
Shoes: *GF* Sophie / Lucky chair from the outlet store
Watch: Anfang / instore freebie

poses: my own avail from O.T. Works (omgwhat'sthat) & (steppin on it)

2> Also in SL  I like that I can be whatever I want to be sometimes such as this awesome robot !! cute eh and yeh it was free too lol.

Taken out the front of the =^^= Miao Store.



3> And the last thing for today I love the fact that I can shake ma tail feather with my friends and look like I know what I'm doing because in RL I have 3 left feet :P

Taken at the Gypsy Camp at The Deck Live music and were friends hangout.
Me on the left and my good friend Sarah- shes cutting up the sand there lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_234x60