ADD My Page Easy Here

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Donate if your can for Flood appeal.

Offical QLD  Government link > CLICK THIS LINK TO DONATE TO PREMIERS QLD FLOOD APPEAL


As so many know Australia is suffering very bad floods at the moment. If you would like to donate even if your overseas you many have family or know people from Australia. We have all gathered together at this time to support and be there for each other as us Aussies do. Any amount will be great no matter how small it all counts.  This flood will affect us for many many months even after the water goes.

I myself have some family in the areas of the flood but thankfully they are in a safer area and for that I am truly thankful.

I thank you in advance for your donations and support for this wonderful country of which all Aussies are so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_234x60