ADD My Page Easy Here

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Stuff for the New Year

Finally sat down this week to make some poses for the shop so here they are nothing fancy hope you all like them and thanks for the responses I get from some of you.  The First two poses I thought would be good for male or female avatars there basic but you can always add my single poses into pose balls and make a interesting group shot.
Pose: OverHere.

Pose: Champions







The last two poses I think are more suitable for the female avatar but hey don't let me tell you what to do with them lol.

Well that is it for now working on some stuff I hope to get some special poses out for Valentines day and Easter the year is going fast already.

Have a great day and remember to tell people where you got your poses from it all helps me to bring you more and better things thanks. Oz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_234x60